The on-line training programme is based on the outcomes of the Manual, as proposed part of the CoE 6 Project action.
The main topics currently foreseen in the online training programme are the following:
1. Waste management: general considerations
2. Legislation, practices and guidelines on Waste Management
3. Identification of substances
4. Waste Classification
5. Waste handling general procedures
6. Risk management: emergency first response
In order to provide a more comprehensive e-learning environment, other supporting materials are available: power point presentations and video speeches.
Each topic ideally structured in 2 sections, one dedicated to biological waste issues, the other to chemical waste topics, with 2 speeches for each chapter, meaning that from each chapter two video-lessons are extracted. Each of them is composed by a video speech recorder by the speaker, with a power point presentation supporting the lesson.